The event will consist of a roughly 4 mile partner run/walk starting at the Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School track and continue through the state forest. Throughout the course there will be 10 “fitness” stations consisting of mostly non-weighted exercises (push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc). In addition to the run and stations, each two-person team will carry weighted sandbag through the course. This event is designed to be a community event and will be scaled (see below) to meet all fitness levels. The cost will be $50 per team ($25 per individual). A list of exercises will be released the week of the event!
- 35 pound sand bag / full reps at each station
Just for Fun Division (Scaled)
- Lighter sandbag (5 – 30 pounds) / full reps at each station
- Lighter sandbag (5 – 30 pounds) / reduced reps at each station
- No sandbag / full reps at each station
- No sandbag / reduced reps at each station
- Run / walk the course / no stations or sandbag